25 January, 2006

Preface to Thank a Union

Preface to “Thank a Union” Post

My hyperbole on being right most of the time, as is a previous post, though funny to some, I’m sure is irritating to most --which is what I strive for, frankly. If there is some way for me to extract humor out of sarcasm or someone’s discomfort, I am happy. That is why girly men cannot read my blog. LOL

This is not to say that I am not woefully insufficient myself. Au contraire. Most people know me to laugh at myself for many things including my pear shaped physique, bald head, Farleyesque sense of humor and quick admission to being “an idiot” when I screw up.

So for those of you who do not know Marcus – the man, please take my biting wit with a grain of salt. While I admire and love Ann Coulter, I’m not really sure if she has another side (something other than bitingly hostile to liberals).

OK- on to my post.

No comments: