02 January, 2006

Blog Retrospective

In revising this blog, it has come to be self-evident that most of the subject matter I have approached has come from a position of ire and would make me out to be of an unpleasant disposition. Clearly, for someone who has not held my acquaintance personally this would be a logical conclusion.

So let me state for the record, that I am a jovial, fun loving unpretentious lad who seeks world harmony. I shall in the future take it upon myself to explore the levity to which I also aspire.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My dear son,
Lad. You're right. You are very smart, articulate, jovial , too unpretentious perhaps, and definitely you are a good husband and father. You are also a comic and have the ability to make people laugh. If I close my eyes and think of some of the impersonations that you've done I start smiling and would probably laugh except it would wake your father. I'm glad you let people know that you are not always of a pessimistic outlook. (I wish this thing had spell check!)
Let's hear you expound on something that is on the lighter side. Maybe I'll join in..if I can ever get the hang of this blog stuff.