10 April, 2007

AL SHARPTON- NAPPY HEADED HYPOCRITE!


This is OUTRAGEOUS!

Don Imus, the king of sarcasm and syndicated radio genius is a funny man saying funny things which makes for great radio.

But I hope he's not caving, withering up like a salted leech.

People say he crossed the line with his “nappy headed hoes” comment referring the Rutgers Women’s basketball team. It was a funny comment in context. It was no different than what is done in comedy shows all across the country. Bernard McGuirk, Imus and his radio team are hilarious. That is why I listed to him – to laugh.

Don Imus makes fun of EVERYBODY especially the media that dominates the airwaves including Carville, Rush, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, his staff, himself, John Kerry, everyone else who becomes a media darling – especially the arrogant, pretentious drive-by-media.

So he offended some people.

GOOD.

We need more offended people in this world. He doesn't offend enough in my opinion. I think people get offended WAY too easily. I love to be made fun of in jest! This is because I do not take myself that seriously. Does that make me psychologically unhealthy? Maybe it's a view of my inadequacy before the Creator.

My real fear in all this is that Imus is going to cave and turn his show into a feminized lethargy of news and commentary with no zing. He is being chased into a corner by a bunch of politically correct thought police.

Right now I’m listening to Matt Lauer interview Imus berating him as “insensitive”.
Matt Lauer is a condescending pantie wearing feminized liberal wimp. He personifies the ca strati of NBC and all other networks for that matter.

The gargantuan hypocrisy of Al Sharpton pointing his finger at Don Imus is maddening. Here is Al Sharpton calling for Don Imus's resignation from radio. What about all the black rappers that degrade women in their music? Where is Al Sharpton calling on the record companies firing their black pimp rappers who make millions of dollars in the glorification of gang bangers and hoe makers? Huh? WHERE IS HE? Where is the public outrage and call for mass boycotts?

What about the Dave Chappelle Show and all the edginess that flows out of that black comedian’s mouth? By the way- I think Dave Chappelle is very funny.

Hey Sharpton- WHERE IS TAWANA BRAWLEY, YOU HYPOCRITE??!!

Al Sharpton was not even man enough to go on the Imus in the Morning radio show to discuss this. Imus, instead went to Al Sharpton’s show and sat there for two hours getting raked over the coals by that fat bloated nappy headed hypocrite.

Hey Sharpton- I'm calling for your resignation from all public organizations that you run because of your Tawana Brawley scam. Everyone knows that Imus is not a racist! He is just funny and pulls no punches including his own family and staff. He is funny- period! That is the kind of humor that I love- unpretentious, honest and biting.

Don't back down I-Man! Don’t roll up. Don’t cave.

NOTE TO IMUS:
Ditch the ca strati at NBC and head to satellite radio. I, for one, will be a new subscriber.

No comments: