03 February, 2006

QOD- Men With Three Names

Question of the Day (Henceforth QOD)

Why does it sound gay for a guy to have three names?  And it bugs me.  Granted I have not had my full cup of coffee yet.  Right now I’m watching a local Northern Michigan TV morning news show which shall go nameless.  The show has the guy and the girl telling us the local headlines.  The channel is owned by the same company that broke the forged documents story on 60 Minutes, but let me stop before I reveal the mystery.

He has three names and he looks gay, but I can’t be sure.  But his name sounds VERY gay.  Anyway, that got me to thinking about the original question.

Which brings up another question.  If you have gadar, does that mean you are gay?  I’m pretty sure that I have gadar, but sure that I’m not.  Just ask my wife – heh heh.

Please let me know your thoughts.

1 comment:

Me! said...

Dude...you are soooo gay.