15 February, 2006

Fried Brain

My excuse for being absent is hard drive failure.

The laptop which actually contains my brain decided to corrupt and cost a week of productivity. Literally, I have learned to write in a day planner again and use a frickin’ pencil. Arghhh.

The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away.

Anywho. Finally decided that I was not smart enough to fix it. I swallowed my pride and took it in to Alpine Computers. They quickly discovered a failed hard drive and had it replaced within three hours.


So now – Reconstruction. Kind’ve like post Civil War without the smells. Give me another few days and I will once again grace you four readers with some of the world’s best thought since Plato. Or is it Pluto – you know—the dog.

Whatever.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey..welcome back Marcus. I just came to leave a message for your friends so they would know you hadn't dropped off the planet..you know....Pluto. Sorry I didn't get the word out sooner about your crashed hard drive.
Speaking of crashes. Did you happen to see Lindsey crash just before she was to win the gold? So much for pre-celebratory tricks.
Or if you didn't see that, maybe you saw VP Cheney in his pink tie. I'm certain you have something to say about that. You wouldn't want the news media people to get ahead of you on that one!
You actually found a pencil? I use one everyday....to extend my brows. Pencils are good though. Otherwise what would you put on top of your ear when it gets cold?
Nuf nonsense. Glad you're back.
Mama Bear