11 November, 2002

Rap from T-Bone: "Everythings Going To Be Allright"

Problems, troubles, trials and storms will come your way, Jesus offers love and wants to wipe your tears away.

I know this world got ya feelin down, bound by the problems and troubles of life, full of strife, pain and misery, looking for true peace, love and happiness that you can’t find in drugs, sex or Hennessey, --but come along with me, if ya wanna hear about the One that healed the sick and made the blind to see, the One who turned water into wine and multiplied the loaves and fishes, healed the lady with the issue of blood and cured leprosy, cuz even when your friend ain’t there and you be feeling like nobody cares- God’s still there, ready to cast all your burdens away, let Him in your heart this very day, and I pray that every lyric I spit would hit, penetrate to the very depths of your soul, and I’m gonna let the whole world know that He can make your sins white as snow. Now let me bust en Espanol, para mexicano, o cubano, panameno, colombiano, argentino, chilleno, nico ya, Puerto riceno, lo que yo te enseno es algo que me ensenaron de pequeno, wit’ this instrumental I’m gonna make you get sentimental, ‘cause I be knowin’ that your feeling what I’m talking ‘bout, make ya wanna shout shout let it all out like Tears for Fears – I’m trying to reach my peers and the thugs, playas in the clubs and my patnas slanging drugs, duckin’ them slugs, looking for love in a messed up world that’s cold like a freezer, that’s why until the day I die I’m gonna preach the Word of God like the Man of God they call Peter, mira, ahorita, you might be going through a thing or two, but know that Jesus still loves you, so it’s all good playa, wie your eyes, cuz Jesus said that everything is gonna be alright, now come on down.

No comments: